888 Poker Review

888 Poker is one of the bigger companies in terms of of online gaming (part of the 888 Holdings group). It has been continuously upgraded over the few years, and all aspects of gaming experience are improved with more table, game and playing type options, and more convenient deposit and withdrawal options. It has a fresh outlook for 2010 why not check out their new brand here.

The competition in the 888 Poker rooms is best characterised as fast and loose, which always makes for an  enjoyable and profitable experience. If you like small stakes tournaments, then 888 poker is paradise. Frequent, cheap and soft tournaments all day long. These easy cash and tournament games come from the widespread appeal of 888 poker.

The limits for games on 888Poker.com begin with $0.05/$0.10 games and increase right up to $75/$150. This makes it easy to find a limit that suits you. The selection of games isn’t vast by any means, but if you are a Texas Hold’Em fan, you’ll easily find a table full of like minded individuals at a stek level to suit. In addition to Texas Hold’Em, you can also find Omaha Hi, Omaha H/L, 7 Card Stud, and 7 Card Stud H/L.

The No-Limit and Pot-Limit cash games at 888 Poker are highly recommended for players looking to make a profit. Viewed-flop percentages in the full ring Limit Hold'em games are often in the 50-70% range! As you would expect, being part of the 888 group, 888 Poker is a busy poker room with over 3000 ring game players and up to 10,000 tournament players online during peak hours this is set to increase from its total overhaul and brand awareness.

If you like your Poker to be fast and furious, 888 poker can offer you their special “Turbo Tables” (Turbo tables are accelerated versions of Poker games only allowing five seconds for blinds and just ten seconds for regular rounds) or alternatively the updated software now offers enhanced multi-table playing abilities so you can play 4 games at once..

The low-limit games at 888 Poker offer great value with loose play and a low rake of just $0.06 for $0.05/$0.10 games. Higher limit games over $1/$2 the rake becomes an industry average 5% capped at a maximum rake of $3.

There are a number of exciting tournaments such as the simple, but fast, Double or Nothing tournaments (Half the table doubles their money. The other half gets nothing!) and a $20,000 guaranteed prize pool that runs six days per week.

888 Poker (previously pacific) does not currently accept U.S. resident players due to legislation preventing credit card companies from collecting payments in the U.S.A. However, for players in other areas the 888 Poker welcome bonus is definitely worth having – 100% bonus up to $400! Most poker sites that offer a welcome deposit bonus don’t actually give you any free money to play until you play a certain amount or meet a certain criteria. Pacific Poker give you 25% of your Welcome Bonus immediately and the other other 75% of your welcome bonus is easy to clear by accumulating Bonus Points by playing cash games, via tournament buy-ins, or even at the casino tables and games!

Sign up to 888 Poker today for a $400 signup bonus >